Take-home Whitening in Armadale
Conveniently Whiten Your Teeth at Home with Our Take-home Whitening Kit
You want to have a dazzling smile but don’t have the time for multiple trips to the dentist.
It can be hard to find the time for multiple dental appointments, especially when you factor in travel time and lost work hours. Between work, family, and social obligations, it feels like you can never get everything done, let alone a side-trip to the dentist for an in-office teeth whitening.
Take-home whitening is the perfect whitening option for busy people. At Prospect Road Dental, we offer take-home whitening kits that can help you achieve your desired smile in the comfort of your own home. With our custom-fitted mouth trays and whitening gel, you can achieve a beautiful smile while you relax at home and doing the treatment at your own pace. Plus, our custom-fitted mouth trays make sure that every nook and cranny of your teeth are evenly whitened.
Reasons Why You Would Need Take-home Whitening Treatment
Why Choose Us
Why Choose Prospect Road Dental
Looking for a convenient and affordable take-home whitening treatment?
Prospect Road Dental is proud to offer our patients effective and convenient take-home whitening treatments. Our dental professionals are experienced in providing quality care, and our office is located in a central location for your convenience.
Our dental team is committed to providing you with a relaxing and friendly experience during your appointment for take-home whitening treatment. You can trust us to give you the best service and make sure your at-home whitening treatment goes well.
Affordable dental care
Prospect Road Dental is a preferred provider for all major health funds like BUPA, CBHS, HBF, HCF, HIF, and Medibank. Our claim and quote processing is completely automated with HICAPS.
The Armadale shopping centre is across the street, and the train station and bus stops are within walking distance. We offer free parking for patients throughout the day.
What You Need To Know
FAQ About Our Dental Clinic In Armadale
below, please feel free to contact our practice. One of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.
Several different factors can cause tooth stains:
- Extrinsic Discolouration: Extrinsic discolouration is a result of stains on the tooth enamel that accumulate with time. Surface stains are caused by external factors like coffee, tea, red wine, and chewing or smoking tobacco.
- Intrinsic Discolouration: Intrinsic stains occur inside the dentine, the inner layer of the teeth. Internal stains may be caused by certain medications, trauma, infections, genetics, or aging.
While at-home treatments are generally safe, they do come with some risks and side effects. You may temporarily experience sensitive teeth after treatment. To ease the pain of tooth sensitivity, your dentist may recommend potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride gel.
Gingival irritation, which causes redness surrounding the gum tissue when the whitening agent comes into contact with it, is also a possibility. This adverse effect should fade away after the dental treatment.
Here are some tips to keep your teeth white:
- Follow a good dental hygiene routine by brushing and flossing regularly.
- Eat low-acid foods, as acid weakens your tooth enamel and makes it more susceptible to extrinsic stains.
- You should avoid foods and caffeinated drinks that may stain your white teeth, such as dark sauces, berries, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and wine.
- Avoid smoking or chewing tobacco.
- You should see your dentist twice a year for routine cleanings and check-ups.